Some Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I choose my size? Depending on your usual size. The insert included with Momawo coat will accommodate the growth of your belly and your baby. You will find a table with wrap measures in cm below the description of each product or you can open the following link. Momawo sizes chart.
- Can I use the same coat during pregnancy? Yes. Insert will grow with your belly and it will adapt to your new shape;-)
- Is pregnancy and babywearing insert the same? Yes, it is the same insert adapted to every situation. During pregnancy or babywearing it is adjusted depending on the size of the belly or the baby.
- Have I to buy the insert? No, one insert is included with each coat. But you can buy another extra insert if you wish (for tandemwearing or pregnancy+babywearing)
- Is Momawo coat suitable for use with my baby? Yes, both interior and exterior sheepskin cotton fabric are oko-test. This means they are completely free of toxic tissues. Furthermore zippers, closures and gums are stitched high quality safe "baby-proof".
- Can I use Momawo coat when it rains or snow? Of course! Besides being very warm Momawo is waterproof.
- Can I wash my MOMAWO in the washing machine? ¿Can I use dryer? We recommend using the washing machine on a cold / delicate program with neutral soaps and air dry it preferably in the shade
- Any other special care? When opening and closing the hood and neck buttons be carefully for proper preservation.
- Can I use my MOMAWO with any carrier? Yes. MOMAWO 4 coat in 1 can be used with any type of ergonomic carriers: baby wraps, slings, ringslings, ergonomic backpack, mei tai, etc.
- Momawo coat could be used as a babycarrier? No. Momawo coat is used to heat baby and mother during babywearing but this is not a babycarrier.
- Can I put by myself my MOMAWO when I wear the baby on my back? Yes, it is placed as any other coat, having previously put the insert on the back area with the zip.
- My baby will be warm in Momawo coat or he/she has to bring his/her own jacket? Baby and mom are given contact heat. It will be enough to take normal clothes and use Momawo coat. We also recommend the use of a hat and babyleg or booties for babies. In case of a large child who wants to bear arms outside, up and down, you may also wear a jacket for him to cover his back and arms.
- At what age can I use Momawo with my baby/toddler? During all babywearing time, from birth to 3 years aprox.